Post new topic   Reply to topic    Light and Flame Forum Index -> Light and Flame News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauryth
Leader

re: KINSHIP AUCTION THIS WEEKEND

HUGE Kin Auction this weekend starting Friday, February 21st through Sunday, February 23rd!

Make sure to check out what is exclusively being sold by kin members at great prices. Stock up on food, potions, weapons, scrolls, and more!

Make sure to list your own items that you would like to sell. Make sure your prices cover the expenses you would like to cover, and feel free to make a little profit, but keep in mind that we are discounting items for our members :)

Make sure you click "Kinship Only" when creating your listing to ensure the exclusive listing to fellow members of the kinship.

When searching, make sure to also click on the kinship auction filter so you can see all of our listings in one place.

If there is an item you would like to purchase, please post that request here...we have a couple of crafters who have offered their services to fill orders and requests for the auction.

Thank you for your participation- See you all in game!

Lauryth

Last edited by lauryth on 2014/02/25 6:44; edited 1 time in total
oldmani

Excellent - I have tons of goodies that I will give away for the lowest possible prizes. I also do have tons of ore, hides and wood for almost all tiers - if You are planning to level Your tailor/woodsman/armorer/ this is a great opportunity to stock up on all materials needed. Let me know if You need a new armor set or jewelery for lv 95 - I might be able to craft it for You . Happy hunting and good luck on the AH, Mani
lauryth
Leader

re: Important Auction Items

I will be posting two very special items today at about 12 noon. You won't want to miss checking and seeing what is there :)

lauryth
Leader

Gratz to the people who got the tarnished symbols :) 

I will be posting two more AWESOME items between 5 and 6pm (est).....check them out before they are gone! 

lauryth
Leader

re: The final tally...

What a great success the kinship auction was this weekend! So I must thank everyone who participated in the fun. Thank you to the many who donated items for the kinship, and to those who supported the kin with your purchases. It was such a wonderful success that we will start to do it monthly on the last weekend of each month. I will set it on the calendar and make sure to send reminders.

Again, my deepest appreciation- Well met, Light and Flame! 

Lauryth

PS There are still a few goodies left up for the next 18 hours, so make sure to check them out just in case. ;)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Light and Flame Forum Index -> Light and Flame News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum